This blog has led to action - make sure to visit the
ENTREPRENEUR COMMONS WEBSITE

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Quickeo website is finally open

For those of you who want to share videos, photos, music etc... with friends (and only with friends, not the whole word), Quickeo is finally available for download. The software is slick (I am on the team, so check it for yourself), and it is addictive. I have to admit that after playing with it for sometime, I really like sending quickeomails to my friends and family, much nicer than plain text :-) Check it out, let me know what you think...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this Quickeo tool. I don't like how your blog started playing music though. Hahahaha, I will try this out on my Web 2.0 venture TreasureFriendships.com Thanks!

MarcD said...

Thank you for pointing this out, there is a setting in Quickeo that allows me to prevent the viewer from autoplaying, so the issue is easily fixed...

Doug Caldwell said...

Back in April you suggested looking over Quickeo which I did. Here is my blog entry back to you on this tool.
A comment on my blog from mdangear about www.quickeo.com encouraged me to try it out. Which I did and it work better than expected.

I was aware of Quickeo, but had not tried it's free trial version as it required a download of their software. The download went very smoothly to a Windows XP operating system using Mozilla Firefox browser. To attach/upload my two videos on the computer was simple and I added a brief video capture from my computer's webcam to explain the vids to my email contacts.

Then clicked send and I was done. Now I have another tool in my search for Web 2.0 problems.