This blog has led to action - make sure to visit the
ENTREPRENEUR COMMONS WEBSITE

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The VC model is broken - the word is getting out

Just got this PPT from VentureBeat :-)

One year after I discussed the end of the VC era (see my previous post here), I am happy to report that the word is now officially out, and the following powerpoint says it all. The one issue where help is really needed is Seed investment, and because unfortunately, as I also discussed earlier in this blog (here) Angels are not the answer. I have started Entrepreneur Commons as a way to try to resolve the issue, this latest post from VentureBeat will certainly help build momentum :-)

TheFunded - Canarie
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: investing vc)


-----------------------------------------
How am I doing?